Reports to: Chef Manager
Classification: Full time, hourly pay
Starting wage: Based on experience
Required Years of Experience: 1 year
You will be responsible for executing all menu items in a high volume, fast casual restaurant environment. You will do prep work and work the line, sometimes alone and more frequently with a companion. You will occasionally run food to tables and bus tables.
• Open and close the line
• Confidently operate job-related instruments and tools such as convection oven, deep fat fryer, combi oven, etc.
• Work with a sense of urgency
• Make delicious and beautiful food within ticket time goals
• Prepare and portion prep items for efficient line work
• Maintain a clean kitchen environment
• Competitive wages
• A friendly, positive, and professional work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
• A great learning environment with direct interactions with the Owners
• Staff meals
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
Opening in the heart of Manhattan—just blocks from Madison Square Park—Milu is a lively hub for friends, family, and neighbors who share a passion for Chinese cuisine. Milu was born of an enthusiastic exploration of Chinese regional cuisines and a desire to share the flavors we came to love. Our menu is personal, reflecting memories of childhood, travel, and beloved family recipes. Refined by our many years in fine dining and hospitality, Milu is a collective return to the comforting dishes we love to make, eat, and share.